Does your company use Microsoft technologies for your business application development?
Do you have a backlog and need additional resources?
If you use the tools, languages, or technologies listed below or you are trying to find a Microsoft Partner, DragonPoint may be a perfect fit for your business application development needs.
DragonPoint is a Microsoft Certified Partner with expertise in:
- Microsoft Visual Studio (all versions from 2003 through 2012)
- Microsoft SQL Server (add versions from 2000 through 2012), SQL Compact
- Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services
- Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Subversion
- Third Party Tool Sets such as: Janus Win/Web Controls Suite, Infragistics, Component One
- Object-relational mapping (ORM) tools such as: Solution Design LLBLGen, Microsoft Entity Framework
- Unit Testing tools such as: NUnit
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Microsoft Access
DragonPoint develops for a range of platforms including desktop (Winform), web (ASP.NET), and mobile devices (Windows Mobile 5 and Windows Mobile 6), utilizing the .NET framework.
The languages in which we develop include:
- Visual Basic (VB)
- Visual FoxPro
- VBA (Access, Excel, Word)
DragonPoint has been creating software applications for businesses for 25 years. Some of the current technologies with which we are enabling our applications include:
- n-Tier development separating the user interface, business logic, and data access layer to ensure easy reuse of core business processes and ease of code maintenance in the future
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) primarily utilizing web services (SOAP and REST based) using JSON/XML data
- .NET Remoting technologies
- AJAX enabled technologies for web based applications
- Multithreaded applications
- OLE Automation allowing .NET applications to control Microsoft Word, Excel, and other applications